On Wednesday 20 December 2000 12:32 pm, Christian Reidys wrote:
> I hope you find the time answering this one: I have installed
> mandrake 7.2 via an Abit KT7 Raid board and have to change
> motherboards to an Asus A7V. Can I just use the existing mandrake
> installation or do I have to install mandrake completely, again?

   Problem with the Abit?  I'm lookin for a Tbird board myself.

   I've done several mobo changes without Linux even noticing, all
standard ata/33 tho. Just remember to get into bios on your first boot,
before any OS loads and make the appropriate changes.  The only thing I
can think of is IDE controller differences, but you'll just havt'a deal
with that when you get there.
--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay