Hi Fellow-Penguin Newbies!
When I disconnect my Primary Server from service- I want the Secondary server to automatically take over providing the websites I am Hosting.

My question is:

Does MY  DNS Info at the Open SRS Database tell the world to look at my Primary IP and if it is "down"  will traffic automatically look for my Secondary IP?

I Can type in my Secondary IP and pull up the index.html of my main website.
I Cannot type in a URL and see any sites come up FROM  my Secondary. (when the Primary is out of service)

Presently The Only way "I know Of" to have the Secondary Server take over AS the Primary is to change the DNS and IP using LINUXCONF and making the Secondary BECOME the Primary.

I welcome all help I can get
Thank You,
Becky