> Michael wrote:
>
> after installation mandrake,how can I get started?
> I want to develop c/c++ program,where should I put the source code?it
> is said that the source navigator is the best choice,I have downloaded
> SN451.tar.gz and SN451.tar.bz2,but i dont know how to install with
> this type of file.
>
> thanks & Merry Xmas!
> sparkle

Sorry. But I caught the last end of this this thread. You can download a
free copy of Code Crusader
from the following ftp site as an rpm file.

ftp://ftp.newplanetsoftware.com/pub/jcc/Linux-Intel/glibc-2.1/

If you are using Netscape, hold down the <shift> key and select:
code_crusader-2.1.4-1.i386.rpm

Repeat this with:
ctags-3.3-1.i386.rpm

To install them, log on as root and single-click on each file and they
will install.

Happy Holidays.

Roman