Hello all,
  I'm sure someone out there can help me.
  After discovering that I did not have a command line ftp program like the
one on most UNIX systems, I downloaded   ftp-0.17-2mdk.src.rpm .
  When I try to install it, rpm --rebuild  ftp-0.17-2mdk.src.rpm
I get the following:

         Installing ftp-0.17-2mdk.src.rpm
error: failed build dependencies:
        gpm-devel is needed by ftp-0.17-2mdk
        readline-devel is needed by ftp-0.17-2mdk  .

So I know that I need these two files but they don't appear to be  on the
disks that came with my installation and so far I haven't been able to find
them in the mirrors.
  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mickey Soltys