Hi everyone,

perhaps this is too simple, but it stumps me.
I accidentally sent a wrong print to the printer, and it went nuts
printing all kinds of garbage without end.

I could not find any way to stop this but to reboot the entire system (how
low can one go)...

Is there another way to reset the spooler, easier (and faster) than what I
did? After cancelling the print job, the printer kept going and going.
There must be a better way, but I rarely use the printer so I don't know.

A tip would be welcome :)

Paul

--
At a certain time there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
And it isn't a train.

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
             Linux Mandrake 7.2 - Pine 4.31