-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kevin Taylor
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 3:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] segmentation fault

Hi,

I was running netscape 4.76.0x on my LM 7.1 system and netscape crashed.
Now when trying to run netscape I get a "segementation fault (core dumped)
message.

I uninstalled the netscape RPMs and installed the 4.76.3x version from
rpmfind.net in the LM dir.  Both common and communicator RPMs installed
fine, but I _still_ get the segmentation fault when trying to start
netscape.

Any advice on what a segmentation fault is and how I can fix it? Or do I
need to reinstall linux?

Thanks.
--Kevin