On Tuesday 02 January 2001 09:32 pm, you wrote:
> Hello fellow linuxers.
>
> If I do a fresh install of 7.2 from the downloadable ISO,
> does anyone think there would be any of the bugs
> left over or have they ironed out most of them?
>
> I am getting a Plextor cd recorder and
> I'm considering the possibility of upgrading.
>
> Thanks
>
> Vic
The bugs are being fixed, but don't know if the d/l'able iso has been
changed, didn't look. if date is in the late Dec time frame then It should be
much better. Only be sure to do the checksums. I did'nt and I had a
installable OS but with a lot of problems. I ended up buying the Powerpack
boxed set just to be sure my equipment was working.  FWIW.
--
  Dennis M.
  Registered Linux user #180842