> Hello fellow linuxers.
>
> If I do a fresh install of 7.2 from the downloadable ISO,
> does anyone think there would be any of the bugs
> left over or have they ironed out most of them?
>
> I am getting a Plextor cd recorder and
> I'm considering the possibility of upgrading.
>
> Thanks
>
> Vic

With the iso you can still mess up your partition table by making three
primary and one "linux extended" partition and ignoring error messages.  You
can also kill 3D acceleration during video selection in expert mode by
selecting a color depth other than 16-bit (misconfigured acceleration).

And if you want to do a boot disk or an autoinstall disk, format your
floppies beforehand.  The formatting program used depends on the drive
reporing the capacity of the mounted media and the newest floppies are too
cheap for that, even on supposedly reputable computers.

Civileme