Hello,

While trying to set-up my printer under Gimp the printer runs amok if I
select a printer, or an option, from the list that is not compatible with my
own (Epson colour 680).

My question is, how do I clear the print job without having to reboot? This
works but it soon becomes a real pain. Even after I have cancelled the print
job under Kups and deleted the files in /var/spool/cups the printer continues
to print meaningless characters until the system is rebooted.

An updated Gimp printer database would be a step in the right direction.

--
Regards,
Phil