Personally I like that bounce feature when I'm going through the
default mail account, and all the messages that couldn't be delivered
are put there due to qmail.  From there I can then go in, if I see
fit, then bounce that message to the correct address with out any
body being the wiser.  That's when I find it comes in handy.
tdh
--
T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org

"Real Men use Vi."

* Mark Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010106 12:18]: