well, yeah...thats how the documentation read, and I gave it a try.
couldn't get it to work though. Actually I was hoping for more integrated,
direct support from within Kmail itself. Kmails filters are ok, but
they're just not as powerful or flexible as procmail filters. they're
getting there though.

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
"Sharing is what makes them powerful."

                                Linus Torvalds

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 civileme spake passionately saying: