Robert Beach wrote:

> What games work on Linux Mandrake.  I know Ultima Online does and Quake, but
> what others.  If you can give me any it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi. Are you talking natively or under Wine emulation?

Natively, there are many impressive games such as:

Quake3 Arena
Unreal Tournament
Descent3
Might and Magic3
Civilization
Terminus
Heretic
Heretic2
Doom
Soldier of Fortune
Myth2
Heavy Gear2
Alpha Centuri
SimCity 3000
RailRoad Tycoon 2
Eriks Ultimate Solitaire

With many big name titles on the way:

Tribes 2
Deus Ex
Rune
Heavy Metal (FAKK2)
Kohan
NeverWinter Nights

Under Wine emulation, I've got the following to work:

Starcraft (no Battlenet - othwise fine)
Unreal (no sound)

Others, perhaps more dedicated and relentless <smile> have gotten games like:

Half-Life
Diablo2
Baldurs Gate
Ultima Online

and such to work. I tried Ultima Online, even bought the CD, but after
installing fine, it always gives me a blank grey screen. ;-(

--

                                                                     /\
                                                                 Dark><Lord