On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, you wrote:
> Reply to Darklord
> I'm not sure what you meant by natively or wine but that is quite a list.  I
> thought for sure the software for ultima online said it would work on
> Mandrake.  That's like my favorite game.  You don't have to tell me any of
> your secrets, but was it hard to get baldur's gate diablo2 and half life to
> work, or did it take long to make them work.

Hi there. Natively just means that they have been ported to Linux and will
run  just fine there (well, quite a few require some sort of  video card
acceleration, such as opengl or Glide).  Wine is an emulator that is being
worked on. It will allow you to run some Windows apps/games. Like my list
said, I've only gotten Starcraft and Unreal to work with it. Others have
gotten more games to work with it. Try Wines website for more info.  ;-)

See ya!

--

                                                                        /\
                                                                 Dark><Lord