Kenneth,

I just got this email.  Did you find a fix for your S.O. Problem?

The initial install should have been (as root):

        so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin /net

Then install it into /usr/local/office52

Now install StarOffice as yourself;

/usr/local/office52/programs/soffice

It will create a folder /home/yourname/office52 with just the necessary
files and not the whole program.

Seve

On 1/6/01, 10:34:22 PM, "Kenneth Legg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding [newbie] Star Office: