Hi all,

Seems that my scroll wheel doesn't scroll with Netscape (v4.75). It works
just fine with Konqueror and Kmail, however.

I also get some interesting reactions when I click  the wheel.
( By click, I mean push down on the wheel like it was a third button)
In Kmail, it pastes the last item copied to the clipboard.
In Netscape, when I click the wheel, it does a search for whatever was last
copied to the clipboard. Is this normal?

Here is what is listed in my /etc/X11/XF86config

Section "Pointer"
    Protocol    "IMPS/2"
    Device      "/dev/mouse"
    ZAxisMapping 4 5

 # ChordMiddle is an option for some 3-button Logitech mice

#    ChordMiddle

EndSection

I'm running Mandrake 7.2.  The mouse is a Logitech cordless wheel mouse.
I've also tried a Microsoft Intellimouse with the same results.

Any input would be appreciated.
Andy