> I have all the time in the world   :-)
>
> I would like to avoid having to download 2*650 MB. I don't need support for
> any other languages, for a start. I just don't know what I need for the
> base system, and where I should put them.
>

> Ardavan

If that's the case you could make a directory on your hard disk and download
the entire tree onto your local drive. Yes...thats correct I said the entire
tree. For the install at least you will need to the entire tree from the FTP
site. I would think that would include everything under the 7.2 distribution
directory depending upon which FTP server you're connecting to for this
bohemuth of a task. And it IS a big one. All the more reason that you might
want to consider ordering the CD's from some place like Cheapbytes. $3.99US
for both CD's and no worries.

But, if downloading 1.2GB of data is what you're into, then by all
means...have at it.
--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
"Sharing is what makes them powerful."

                                Linus Torvalds