On Tuesday 16 January 2001 03:20 am, s wrote:
> I hope it wouldn't be too rude of me to ask that the people posting
> especially with MS Outlook Express to turn off their HTML.  Most ngs
> and mailing lists don't like it for security reasons and it's harder
> to read under Kmail.  It shows up as little bitty teny weny fonts and
> I have to get out the ole Kmag.
> Anyway, it is as equally rude to post in HTML as it is for me to ask
> them not to.

   You're not being rude at all, it's those that post in anything but
ASCII plain text that are being rude, and/or clueless, arrogant.  The
'Welcome' email that everyone is sent when they join this, or most any
other email list, requires posting in plain text only.
--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay