Thank you for trying

I can't find anything to type.

I just saw a bunch of distorted stuff with
variables and numbers that did not make any sense

Please someone tell me WHAT this MEANS???
Its too hard and I can't fix it.

I type modprobe ide-scsi and it is worthless
because it does nothing to fix my terrible horrible
rotten condemning problem that is crippling my
ability to operate my machine.

 cdrecord -scanbus
Cdrecord 1.8.1 (i586-mandrake-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2000 Jörg Schilling
Using libscg version 'schily-0.1'
scsibus0:
        0,0,0     0) *
        0,1,0     1) *
        0,2,0     2) *
        0,3,0     3) *
        0,4,0     4) *
        0,5,0     5) 'IOMEGA  ' 'ZIP 250         ' 'H.41' Removable Disk
        0,6,0     6) *
        0,7,0     7) *

Still does nothing and means nothing I can't
make it change even if I hold a gun to its monitor.

I would blow its tube out if I had a gun I am so damn upset right now.