On Wednesday 17 January 2001 12:00 am, Carl Lafferty wrote:
> A friend of mine not on the list yet (she teaches
> a great deal of the time) has some problems with
> x3270.  on my 7.2 install I can use it to connect just  fine
> but everytime she tries to run it it says
> "internal reconfiguration error"
>
> I have no clue (she is 120 miles away)

    Me either and i don't even know her.  What's a 'x3270' ?
OK, I did a google on it out'a curiousity, and their homepage says if
you don't know what it is ... you don't need one
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/7814/

..... damn this list is fun ;>
--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay