Hi, I wanna know if somebody could install win2K and LM7.2 on the same hard
disk.
I couldn't yet. I made the following:
(30 HB HD)

1- I partition the disc in one FAT32 unit, and leave the rest of the disc free
2- I installed win2K on this partition (FAT32) , without any other extra option
(Is there any option not to install the win2K boot manager?)
3- I installed LM7.2 on the rest of the disc , without any other extra
option than lilo boot manager
4- I thought the lilo must work well and lilo would overwrite the W2K boot
manager, but it didn't happen. My matchine started with a black screen with
the "S" in each part of the screen.

How can I install these Systems in the same hard disc?