Romanator wrote:

> When I mean't by shortcuts(sorry for the Windose terminology), I was
> referring to links on the virtual desktop. I would like to open and/or
> point to a specific application.

Again, you have to launch something like GMC or KFM, which will put
shortcut icons on the desktop.

> How did it Enlightenment set itself as the default graphical virtual
> desktop? I used to have KDE as my default autoboot for user. I would
> like to pick and choose my default. I can't reset it back to KDE. There
> must be some sort of .conf file for this? And, I'm not too crazy about
> reinstalling the entire Linux OS.

Are you using the graphical login manager?  If not, try editing .xsession
in your home directory to /usr/bin/kde or wherever it is.  You might have
to edit that file as root, I'm not sure.

Jesse

--
   !!   Jesse C. Chang      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [___]