From: Jesse C. Chang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Enlightenment Problems (yes, still)

Tim Goodaire wrote:

> So I removed Enlightenment and the new version still didn't compile. It's
> still complaining about not being able to find IMLIB_CONFIG, even though I
> know it's there. I've even installed a newer version. Blah. The gods don't
> want me to use Enlightenment it seems.

Did you fix any discrepancies with $prefix and all that?  Did you try
--enable-fsstd?  If you can figure out where imlib_config is being looked
for, you can try creating a link there, assuming it's different from the
actual path of imlib.config.

Otherwise, I have no idea why you're having such problems.  :(

Have you tried posting to the E-devel mailing list?

Jesse

--
   !!   Jesse C. Chang      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [___]