After installing Xfree 86 4.0.2 onto Mandrake 7.2 and running Xfree86
-configure, I am able to startx.  However, after I power down or reboot the
system, the server will not start and has some issue with 'finding fonts'. I
install all the minimum packages, plus the extras.  However, I am not
backing up prior to install, or moving any files following the XFree86
-configure command.  Is there anything I am missing following this that is
causing my Xserver to crash on reboot? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Geoff Sanders
San Diego, CA