I used SUSE for a while.  I didn't like the distro much (Why mount cdrom
on / when there is a /mnt directory?!?!  Why god why?)  and I found that
their mail list was little to no help at all.  in fact I never once
received a single reply to my requests for assistance.

Hope your experience is better then mine was.

Abe