Have you tried your RAM in another system? It may be defective. On the other
hand, I installed Win Me & LM7.2 on one 30Gb (2x15Gb paritions) drive, and
within 24 hours everything was toast. Installed a new 30 Gb drive, and
everythings perfect. Maybe you should try installing both O/S'es on the same
drive, and partition the second drive as extra drive space for both O/S'es?
One really simple thing to try is to replace your IDE cables. Some can be
defective. Hope that all helps.

Dan LaBine