I too went on Wednesday but unfortunately I was there
for only 2 hours because I had work. =(  Anyway, there
was a difference this year, like what Michael said, it
was geared more for the Business and corporate users.
I found it enjoyable as a student and a Linux newbie.
I went to the one last year and it seems that it wasa
lot more fun.  Its probably because I got to see Linux
Torvalds talk. =)  All in all, it was a great
experience once again! I cant wait to go next year! =)

John

--- Michael Scottaline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>