information about boot aurora??????????

thanks
juank

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] mount point

Hi

To create a mount point all one must do is create a directory that
they wish to mount the device onto such as:

cd /mnt
mkdir cdrom

Then they can do a mount -t iso9660 /dev/hdb /mnt/cdrom

assuming that your CD rom is on device hdb.

I hope this helps, if not please question me again and I shall
try to help more or I will pass it on to someone who knows
more than I if I cannot answer correctly.

Vic

On Tuesday 06 February 2001 12:52 am, so spoke mike smalheiser: