ok, I'm giving out free advice.....  being as i own a $400 comcrap, i mean compaq
(what is up with corporations who can't spell?  i remember when i was spelled compack)
but i agree avoid the integrated stuff.  my sound / video / motherboard are all one.
is one dies, they all die.

my free advice:  purchase everything seperately.  when i look at these high end
systems for 3000 and such, i really think you can make a system just as good or better
piece by piece.

of course, if you are poor folk like me, they you don't have much choice to go with an
integrated & cheap system.  or save up money over the long term.....

in a perfect world -- i'd go with building my own system.

Adrian Smith
'de telepone dude
Telecom Dept.
x 7042