> you should have a name that @home gave your pc.  mine is similar to
> cc1234567-a

 Ok.... I tried that... still won't let me get an IP of the DHCP server of
@home.  How do you get the dhcpcd to load at startup?  Did you need to
install the DHCP packages?  I can only get my email to work if I plug
in the IP numbers instead of using "mail"  as @Home wants you to do.
Everything else works... pretty much...<G>   AIM, ICQ, Netscape, etc etc...
But when it comes to the mail server they won't connect with using the
IP number address. Wierd, huh?  Thanjks for the info, tho...:)

daniel in NJ...