O heavens..I've used Blackbox before, but over all I like KDE the best.
plus, with the new updates for KDE I've put a lot of work into getting KDE
to where it is at the moment on this system.

But as far as functionality I think KDE is way ahead of Blackbox. I don't
have to work as hard to get the same amount done. There's no doubt that BB
is faster than KDE, but KDE is much more functional even if I'm
sacrificing a little in speed.

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
        "Sharing is what makes them powerful."