Hi, Folks

Sorry for bothering You, but this is kind of important:

As You probably know, Mandrakesoft has reccently started testing two new
sites:

mandrakeexpert.com (e-support) and mandrakecampus.com (e-learning)

As I said, we are still testing them, and we need Your feedback in order
to improve them. I wan't bother you with details on this list, but please
take a look at the sites, and post your impressions here:

http://forum.mandrakesoft.com/article.php3?sid=20010209120851

In addition, please take some more time and fill this survey:

http://testforum.mandrakesoft.com/survey.php?sid=4

thx!
        Denis
--
PS: if you use Netscape, "testforum" will appear in huge letters. Just
set up your preferences for UNICODE encoding to "helvetica 12 pt", and