Hey Devin,

    Give this link a try and look under the "Isapnp" section.  The author
gives a quite interesting argument as to why you should turn the
PNP option in bios ON, not off.  This advice helped me a whole lot
in getting some of my PNP cards to work in LInux.   Enjoy...

daniel in NJ...

http://www.calderasystems.com/SxS/stepbystep.htm