i think it's 'photopaint'
i use it but since i put it in the menu i haven't typed it at the command line in
ages.  i'll check when i get back to my linux box and if it's something else i'll let
ya know, but 'photopaint' sounds right.

Also, I downloaded PhotoPaint9 for Linux and installed it.
The problem is I don't know how to start the program!  The
installer put a bunch of files in /usr/lib/corel, but I
couldn't find an appropriate excecutable under that directory
tree.  I couldn't find anything in the README either.   Has
anyone have better luck?  Please let me know.  TIA!

Cheers,
Andy

Adrian Smith
'de telepone dude