i run photopaint with X 4.0.1 and i don't get any error messages.
i don't have a clue what that could be.
i'm lots of help i know.
=)

Adrian Smith
'de telepone dude
Telecom Dept.
x 7042
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "Liaw, Andy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 7:00:24 AM 2/14/01 >>>
Much thanks for the help on WP8 and PhotoPaint.  Yes, "photopaint" (in
/usr/bin) works.  Although I did get some error messages in the console
saying

Xlib: extension "XFree86-Misc" missing on display ":0.0".

Does anyone know why?  I'm using XFree86-4 as shipped in LM7.1, but the
Corel apps seems to be built with XFree3.  Could this be the problem?

Thanks again.

Andy