Star Office is an astounding resource hog. I think Sun's promoting Star
Office (and now Open Office) as a relatively inexpensive way to irritate
Microsoft and create warm, fuzzy feelings about their "support" for Linux.

It depresses me to see all the effort being put into Open Office. It's like
Mozilla all over again.

I simply can't believe that a functional office suite NEEDS to be such a pig.

M.

--
Michael O'Henly
TENZO Design