Try "LinNeighborhood" at either http://linux.davecentral.com" or
"http://fr.rpmfind.net" Install a package called "gettext" first (available
at the second site above), the LinNeighborhood. When searching, remember that
there's 2 "n's" in LinNeighborhood. This package will allow you to set
individual user names and passwords for each PC in your network,...ie; the
username and password of the PC that you wish to gain access to. Make sure
that the shares on each PC are enabled as per your needs. Actually,
"Xsmbrowser" will do the exact same thing. Try using the "Favorites" button
to set up individual share access per PC. It works better than the "Enter
Network" settings that Xsmbrowser wants to set up as defaults. Don't forget
to use you right mouse button to take advantage of various shortcuts to
important configuration menus.

--
Dan LaBine
Maximum LAN's Ltd.