Also, you may need to install a couple of additional RPMs: mod_sql and
php-mysql. They're available on RPMFind in the Mandrake 7.2 flavour.

Curious that they aren't installed by default since anyone using PHP or MySQL
is probably going to need them, but perhaps it was becuase MySQL hadn't been
GPL'd when 7.2 was released.

M.

--
Michael O'Henly