On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:47:26 -0500, Jeff Norris said:

> [...]

These messages appear just about every weekend. As if < new user > installed
L-M this weekend, then did not check his/her email until Friday night and has
gotten buried. <smile>

Perhaps L-M should set the list so that RE subscribing monthly is required?
Then the "get me off's" would get off automatically.

Nah. Then  we would probably get messages like "How the heck to I stay ON this
list?"

<BIGGER smile>

--

David Boles