This one HAS got to be a joke! Right.

If not, then I would like to see a show of hands for all those in favor of
us each sending  to him at [EMAIL PROTECTED] the mickey page that Romanator
was so kind as to have saved and sent us.
In the event that there resides in his household someone capable of setting
up a mail filter
I futher suggest that we change the subject line randomly so as to make
filtering impossible.

   Charles  {} < :

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.