I kinda like it this way to tell you the truth. I've got a ton of messages
archived and it makes it a lot easier to search through them when I need
to find information on something. Move /var from /dev/hda to /dev/hdc is a
prime example. Instead of a tiring and sometimes fruitless search through
page after page of the list archives online I was able to search my own
stash of messages and found a solution within a few minutes. Thanks to
something Civileme had posted to another user I was able to modify his
recomendation to suit my needs and now /var is living happily on another
physical drive and Linux sees and treats it as a normal part of the root
filesystem.

I love the awesome stuff you can do with Linux.

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
        "Sharing is what makes them powerful."