True, true.  All of L-M's sites/mirrors are slow in offering
updates.  They still (as of this posting) don't have the
recently released CUPS security update, nor do they have today's
"sudo' security fix (and one other whose name escapes me,
starting with a Z).  What gives?

And anyone know why MandrakeUser.org has been down for at least
several days?

Kyle Baker