Hello,

I can no longer speak for Mandrake as I am no longer working for the company,
but here is my guess: There was probably a slight confusion over who is
responsible for making the new RPM's. I had been creating all RPM's for the
7.2 KDE updates until about 2 weeks ago. It takes time to reassign
responsibilities. I have had some email with people who know what is going on
and they are working on building rpm's for kde 2.1. You have not been
forgotten about.

-Chris

On Tuesday 27 February 2001 01:45, you wrote:
> hi all,
>
> They just released the KDE2.1 today and I went to the site to see if they
> have the rpm for mandrake.   the directory there is empty while  RedHat,
> Suse, and Caldera have their RPM available.   What's with the Mandrake's
> RPM?  why are they not ready when all the other one are?
>
> Rob

New England Business Services, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
860-956-9408 / 860-798-7032 (cell)