Andrew Lazarewicz wrote:
> Hi!  I know this was covered before, but I can't find
> it.....  I can mount (by inserting) a zip disk as a user,
> but I have to unmount (umount) as root.  What is the best
> way just to eject a Zip disk as a user?
>
> Thanks!  - Andy

Andy....if it's supermounted then closing the Konqueror
window in which you're viewing the contents of the zip disc
should unmount it and allow you to eject the media.  If it's
not supermounted then there's a menu item called Unmount in
the right-click menu of the desktop icon that appears in
place of the Mount item when the device is mounted.
--
Alan