hi all

maybe someone can help me out here! i have a conexant hardware modem on com4
i am currently tripple booting my pc with win98(first edition) ,win2k and
mandrake 7.2. win2k automatical detected the modem when i installed it and
just installed it with its own drivers! win98 wanted a driver which i got from
a disk. i have tryed a few things but i have not managed to get linux to dail
and connect to my ntlworld account. anyone any ideas? it doesnt even dail! i
seem to have the right com port selected?? any ideas?

thanks

dan