Hello folks

This morning I have started my cable modem conexion"under windows98".
It runs fine, but I would like to have it also under linux.
Unfortunately until now I have instaled internet conexion using
external modem and also a lan, but the last one with IP not assignated
by the server.

In this case the net-card is well recognized:module 3c59. (NIC 3Com
EtherLink XL TPO 10 Mb Ethernet C3C900-TPO) and harddrake detects it
without problems, but I have not Idea about how to run internet; the IP
is asignated by the server and primary and secondary DNS is automatic,
so I don't know what to do!!!!!!

Thanks a lot

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)
Note: unfortunately connected using windows........!!!!
Could anyone help me