Just curious, if it was affordable would y'all go for a linux PDA over a
palm or ce PDA?  I wonder if running linux on PDA would make it a lot more
customizable and more extensible than the other PDA OSs on the market?

I've been looking for a PDA that was more than just a glorified organizer.
I don't care about storing 5 years worth of appointments or 100,000 email
addresses.  I want a PDA to be general purpose computing device.  I want my
PDA to be a thin client to my linux server so I can turn the coffee maker on
and pull up my MP3 playlist from my couch.

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1006-200-5023907.html