It can be really rough doing distro beta testing.  I couldn't even
consider doing it if I weren't on a cable modem.  When you deal with
Cooker/betas, you have to accept the fact that you may download stuff
that may not even be an installable OS.  So you try again later in the
day/week and see if the packagers fixed all the problems you hopefully
found and reported from your attempt (assuming an update hasn't already
been released).

--
Digital Wokan, Tribal Mage of the Electronics Age
Guerilla Linux Warrior