You know, the dependencies are there for a reason.. Only override if you have
the stuff needed but it's not recognized by rpm.

And now, a little clip from Discworld! :)
Dead man: "Am i going to hell ?"
Death: "If that's what you want.."

(find the hidden meaning and shut up, 8beta-threaders)

Gerry

[Romanator]