Yet your problem, as stated, just asked for a way of listing the partitions
because you had lost your aide memoire.  df appears to do exactly what you
asked - and you are clearly aware of /swap without being reminded  :o)

Oh and BTW like another poster I too was unaware of kdf, what a cool little
gizmo.

Is there a larger problem here that you haven't defined yet Sridhar?

Daryl Johnson
Proplan Associates