----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Linux Mandrake Newbie List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 9:07 PM
Subject: [newbie] Time & Space

> This will save time and space both when downloading the messages from the
> mailserver (for those who doesn't have dsl, cable, fiber-optic etc.
> connections), and also when reading the message, so that we don't have to
> skip through a whole lot of uninteresting text.
>
> Gerry

Good point Gerry ! Also as a newbie who subscribes to several lists it is
not
uncommon for me to get 300+ emails/day. It also helps a lot if the poster
puts the real question/problem in the Subject: line instead of generic
"Help"
or "question" or "Mandrake 7.2". On real hectic days those have a tendency
to get lost in the shuffle.